June 11, 2009
Autism Talk Radio highly recommends the upcoming “Raw Mom’s Summit”!
October 24, 2008
ParentShop has developed a ready-to-go multi-sensory tool bag that helps individuals with sensory/behavioral issues function and adapt in a world that can be overwhelming.
The Multi-Sensory Tool Bag is a durable yet fashionable canvas bag with patent vinyl trim. It has a wide adjustable strap for comfort and flexible needs. Individual zippered or velcro pockets each contain a sensory tool.
The Multi-Sensory Tool Bag contains:
- headphones to dampen offensive sounds
- MP3 player with mini ear buds
- CD of soothing sensory sounds/music featuring Alex Johnson on Tonal Therapy
- multiple stress reliever tactile squeeze toys
- visual tool such as LED light spinning toy
- chewable device for oral motor stimulation
- exercise band for proprioceptive needs
- First-Then visual with dry/erase marker
Keep the multi-sensory bag by the door, in your car, or on a hook in the classroom. It will always be ready when you need it.
Believe that your next outing will be a success!
Who should use the Multi-Sensory Tool Bags?
The bags have been designed for people with sensory issues due to Autism.
However, others benefiting would be families, therapists, educators of children/adults with:
Oppositional Defiant Disorder,
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
Sensory Processing Disorder,
And others with behavioral/sensory issues.